About the Award
Each year, the national organization of Phi Kappa Phi awards 54 fellowships of $8,500 each, six at $20,000 each, and two at $35,000 each to members entering the first year of graduate or professional study. Each of the 300-plus chapters of Phi Kappa Phi across the nation is allowed to nominate one student for these fellowships. In the past, nominees from BYU have done quite well in this competition.
BYU Chapter Deadline
22 March 2024
- Complete the application form on the national website and save the completed PDF.
- Submit the application packet as a single PDF through the BYU chapter email portal by the chapter deadline of 22 March 2024 (note, this is much earlier than the national deadline). Please include the following materials in this exact order in a single PDF (incomplete or misordered applications will be ineligible for consideration):
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts (make sure transcript is oriented correctly)
- Test Score Report(s) (if applicable)
- Work Sample
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form 1/Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation Request Form 2/Letter of Recommendation 2