Invited to Join?
Once you are inducted as a member of Phi Kappa Phi, you can always include Phi Kappa Phi on your resume. The cost of joining Phi Kappa Phi is $95. To maintain certain benefits provided by the organization, such as applying for fellowships and using job networking resources, you need to be an active member.
Members of Phi Kappa Phi can wear the organization's ribbon, honor cord, and/or medallion as part of their graduation regalia. Cords and medallions may be purchased for $15 each at the initiation ceremony or on the BYU transaction website.
How to Join Phi Kappa Phi
To join the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, click here to get started. Here are a few quick hints to help you through the process:
- Enter the access code that came in your acceptance email.
- You will be directed to the "Store" page to make a payment. Click on "Next" at the bottom after completing each page.
- National Dues: Click on the one-year, two-year, three-year, or lifetime active membership.
- Initiation Ceremony: There is no cost for you to attend the initiation ceremony, but we do need as accurate a count as possible, as we will be providing light dinner refreshments.
- Chapter Fee: This is mandatory, they won't let you uncheck it and proceed.
- You may purchase guest tickets for the initiation ceremony as you register, or you may purchase them later. It is difficult to obtain refunds from the national organization, so we recommend waiting to purchase initiation ceremony tickets if you are currently unsure.
- The total cost should be $95 + $15 per ceremony guest.
To have your certificate available at the initiation ceremony, all responses need to be submitted to Headquarters no later than 26 February 2024. Online enrollment will close at 11:59 pm CDT on June 30, 2024.
For further information, contact us at membership_PKP@byu.edu.