Initiation Ceremony Information
Wednesday, 15 March 2023
Wilkinson Student Center (WSC) Ballroom
Keynote Speaker: TBA
Parking available in lot 26V (East of the Wilkinson Center)
6:00-7:00 PM - Registration/Packet Pick-Up
- Phi Kappa Phi graduation ribbon (pinned to the left shoulder of your graduation gown)
- Phi Kappa Phi pin
7:00-8:30 PM - Ceremony
- Introduction to Phi Kappa Phi
- Musical performance
- Initiation ceremony
- Presentation of awards
- Keynote address
- Light refreshments
RSVP: All new Phi Kappa Phi members will receive an email with RSVP instructions prior to the banquet.
Extra ceremony: Ceremony tickets for additional guests are $15 each and can be purchased through the BYU transaction website. Please bring your digital receipt for extra guest tickets to the banquet.
Dress: Sunday dress is appropriate.
Photos: If you bring your camera, there will be photo spots for you to take a souvenir pictures in the Garden Court. Please be courteous of others who may also want a photo.
Regalia: A Phi Kappa Phi medallion or cord can be worn at graduation in lieu of the ribbon provided in our packet. These items can be purchased for $15 each through one of the following ways:
- Purchase Phi Kappa Phi regalia (cords and medallions) at the induction banquet, or
- Purchase Phi Kappa Phi regalia through the BYU transaction website.
- Show your digital receipt to the receptionist in Room 350 MSRB (Undergraduate Education Dean’s Office)
- Pick up your cord and/or medallion.
- Purchase additional recognition items (tassels, honor stoles) from the National Phi Kappa Phi website.
Late arrivals: If you cannot pick up your packet before the program begins, it will be available immediately following after the program.
Seating: Seating will open at 6:30 PM. If you have a large party, please plan to arrive early so you can sit together.
Any questions? Contact membership_PKP@byu.edu