A Few of the Reasons to Support Phi Kappa Phi
- Excellence. By attending Phi Kappa Phi events, you support academic excellence with outstanding students, faculty and alumni.
- Scholarships. By maintaining your active membership in Phi Kappa Phi, you help support scholarships, fellowships and special awards at Brigham Young University. You also become eligible to apply for such awards.
- Awards. Each year Phi Kappa Phi provides cash awards to student winners for each college on campus.
- Fellowships. Your dues also support the national Phi Kappa Phi Graduate Fellowship Program.
- Honoraria. Our chapter provides a generous honorarium to the annual BYU Phi Kappa Phi Distinguished Faculty Award recipient.
- Publications. Membership in Phi Kappa Phi entitles you to excellent publications: Phi Kappa Phi Forum, a quarterly, scholarly journal and Phi Kappa Phi Newsletter.