About the Award
Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants are designed to help support undergraduates as they seek knowledge and experience in their academic fields by studying abroad. Seventy-five $1,000 grants are awarded each year.
Applicants do not have to be Society members but must attend an institution with an active Phi Kappa Phi chapter.
You are eligible to apply if you meet ALL of the following:
- you are an undergraduate attending an institution with an active Phi Kappa Phi chapter;
- you have a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale. *We do NOT round-up - meaning a 3.74 GPA does not qualify;
- your study abroad program begins between May 1 of the award cycle year and June 30 of the following year;
- you have applied to or been accepted into an accredited study abroad program before the session deadline and provide a letter of acceptance or a letter confirming your application, on official letterhead, as part of your application.
- you are not a sitting Phi Kappa Phi board member, divisional vice president, member of the Study Abroad Award committee or Society employee.
National Office (including General Information, Online Application, and Frequent Questions)
Currently on hiatus due to COVID-19