Once you are inducted as a member of Phi Kappa Phi, you can always include Phi Kappa Phi on your résumé. The cost of joining Phi Kappa Phi for a one year membership is $77. To maintain certain benefits provided by the organization, such as applying for fellowships and using job networking resources, you need to be an active member.
Members of Phi Kappa Phi can wear the organization's ribbon, honor cord, and/or medallion as part of their graduation regalia. Cords and medallions may be purchased online at the Phi Kappa Phi Store or at the Dean's Office of Undergraduate Education in room 350 of the Maeser Building.
How to Join Phi Kappa Phi
To join the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, click here to get started. Here are a few quick hints to help you through the process:
- Enter the access code that came in your acceptance email.
- You will be directed to the "Store" page to make a payment. Click on "Next" at the bottom after completing each page.
- National Dues: Select your prefered membership level (1-year, 2-year, 3-year, or lifetime active membership).
- Online Induction Ceremony: There is no cost for you to attend the Induction Ceremony.
- Chapter Fee: This is mandatory, they won't let you uncheck it and proceed. You can choose 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, or lifetime chapter dues.
- The total cost should be between $77 and $487, depending on the membership and chapter dues levels you selected.
For further information, contact us at email@example.com.